Welcome to my MM blog...My inner working and sharing...Hope you guys enjoy...=)Cheers!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weather Forecast & Movie Poster Final

Tokyo


KualaLumpur

LosAngeles

Moving Type on Screen

my first try to upload a swf file in my blog...i spend my time...finally it works!it is a small size...=="but satisfield also...:D~

*will have a refined version in the end of November...now is lacking the current weather information and background music.=)


And now turn to the movie poster...i think tis consider to project 3~My title of the movie poster is Vivacity, means "action". Story is about an alien want to destroy n occupied the earth, n how the human save their world with their confident.

For this movie poster...anyway should thanks God that giving me an idea at the last minutes~and luckily my photos can use...><"

No comments: