Welcome to my MM blog...My inner working and sharing...Hope you guys enjoy...=)Cheers!

Monday, May 17, 2010

how to...

HOW TO KEEP FIT

1.WHO AM I- Doctor
2.WHO IS SHE- A fat girl
3.WHAT FOR - A Beauty Competition
4.1st task- Set a healthy meals menu
5.2nd task- Do exercise everyday
6.3rd task- Dress herself
7.OUTCOME- Beauty Stage
8.SHOWCASE-Gallery

HOW TO GIVE THANKS

1.WHO AM I- Student
2.WHO IS SHE- Teacher
3.WHAT FOR- Teacher'Day
4.1st task-Buying the materials
5.2nd task-Baking the cake
6.3rd task-Decorating the classrooms
7.OUTCOME-How we celebrate it
8.SHOWCASE-Gallery

HOW TO COOK A MAGGIE

1.WHO AM I- A Hungry Girl
2.WHO IS IT- A Maggie
3.WHAT FOR- Supper
4.1st task- Prepare The Materials
5.2nd task- Cook it follow the step
6.3rd task- Add a egg
7.OUTCOME- Steps of Cooking A Maggie
8.SHOWCASE-Gallery

HOW TO BECOME A HELPER

1.WHO AM I- Sister
2.WHO IS SHE- Baby
3.WHAT FOR- Mother out for work
4.1st task- Play with him
5.2nd task- Make milk for him
6.3rd task- Taking bath for him
7.OUTCOME-How to take care a baby
8.SHOWCASE-Gallery

HOW TO LIVE BETTER

1.WHO AM I- AUTHOR
2.WHO IS THEM- People are giving up their life
3.WHAT FOR- Cheers Them Up
4.1st task- To join a interesting talk
5.2nd task- To join the useful activity
6.3rd task- List out the target of life
7.OUTCOME- Love Life
8.SHOWCASE-Gallery

No comments: